The Roadium has revived its classic 1950’s drive-in for a one-of-a-kind movie-going experience once a month during fall and winter months. Guests can enjoy a great film in this throwback retro setting, along with hot food, movie concessions, and more!
Join us on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10th for GHOSTBUSTERS – FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY! After the members of a team of scientists (Harold Ramis, Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray) lose their cushy positions at a university in New York City, they decide to become “ghostbusters” to wage a high-tech battle with the supernatural for money. They stumble upon a gateway to another dimension, a doorway that will release evil upon the city. The Ghostbusters must now save New York from complete destruction.
ONE (1) $25 ticket COVERS EVERYONE IN YOUR VEHICLE! ONE (1) TICKET PER VEHICLE!
GATES OPEN at 6:00PM | MOVIE STARTS AT SUNSET, AROUND 7:00PM | ENTRANCE GATE CLOSES AT 7:15PM
TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW:
Tickets will only be available on Eventbrite at the link above and at the Box Office on the night of the screening – UNLESS ALREADY SOLD OUT! There will be no daytime presales at the Roadium office this year. Thank you for understanding!
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
The Roadium Drive-In feels so fortunate to be able to provide the community with safe, socially distant entertainment during this crisis. Please help us all stay safe by following these safety protocols:
- General COVID-19 Safety – Please follow social distancing rules at all times. Please remain inside of your vehicle at all times except for using the restroom or ordering food at the snackbar. Please wear a mask at all times outside of your vehicle, as well as when speaking to our attendants with your window down.
- Movie Seating – Please remain inside of your vehicle while watching the movie. If sitting in the flatbed of a truck in the open air, please wear a mask. THERE IS NO SEATING OUTSIDE YOUR VEHICLE.
- Pets – Service animals may join you if they remain inside your vehicle with you, but otherwise, please leave your pet at home at this time.
- Restrooms – Restrooms will be available. They are frequently sanitized and monitored by an attendant so that social distance can be maintained. Please wear a mask when you visit the restrooms.
- Snacks – Our recently remodeled snackbar will be open for hot food and concessions. Orders can be placed in person in a socially distant fashion. Phone and online orders will be available in the coming weeks. Please wear a mask when you visit the snack bar.
- Military & Healthcare Workers’ Discount – We are offering a 20% off discount to all military and healthcare workers (for a total price of $20 per vehicle) WHILE TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE at the Box Office. IN THE EVENT OF A SELL-OUT, we will not be able to make exceptions. Please do not purchase your ticket online, as we will not be able to provide a discount there. Please bring a valid military or healthcare ID.