Torrance Antique Street Faire
Join the hunt for vintage treasures when 150 socially-distanced sellers transform the streets of downtown Torrance into an eclectic open-air antique flea market – this is a SOLD OUT event!
- Antique Appraisal Booth – only $3, per item
- DJ Ozzie in the Park
- Pick-up your free insulated red City of Torrance bag made of recycled water bottles from Torrance Antique Street Faire – 1317 Sartori Ave.
- Free admission
- Dealers will also be tucked into the Red Car & Brewery parking lot and along the first block of Post (at Sartori) – check ‘em out!
- Pet friendly
- Restaurants will be open for indoor and outdoor dining
- Face masks are required and physical distancing required
Here are the details . . .
When: Sunday, April 25th
Where: Sartori Ave. between Post Ave. & Marcelina Ave., Old Torrance
Time: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Info: 310.328.6107 or StreetFaire@gmail.com or www.torranceantiquefaire.com
Parking: FREE PARKING in the Public Parking Structure on Sartori, Bank of America and Wells Fargo parking lot