Five Reasons to Fall in Love with Torrance
Falling in love is easy… well, at least with Torrance it is. SoCal’s secret city is known for its laid-back approach to enjoying the finer things in life. There is so much to love about this city. You can enjoy long romantic walks with your sweetie (or yourself, #winning) to craft breweries, the beach, fun shops or amazing restaurants, pretty much all the cool places in SoCal are in Torrance. Here are five reasons to fall in love with Torrance this fall.
- Torrance Beach is one of the city’s biggest gifts to visitors. Why? Simply put, there are no crowds! (We aren’t joking). Torrance Beach is a hidden treasure and the perfect place to take in some amazing Southern California sunshine. Temperatures here average 72 degrees year-round. Enjoy beautiful beach views without swarms of people. For any lovebirds out there, the 1.5-mile coastline is an ideal spot for a proposal this fall (you’re welcome).
- You’ll never run out of dining options in Torrance. There are more than 400 unique restaurants and eateries around town. Choices range from exquisite to eclectic, international to local, with some of the best Asian cuisine and ramen around. In fact, Torrance is known as the ramen empire of SoCal. (No, we don’t serve grocery packets). You can discover fabulous cuisine around every corner in Torrance. Food rules!
- Torrance’s craft beer scene should be a reason enough for you to love this city. With 11 breweries around town, you have so much to taste and are in for a real treat. (Get hoppy!) Torrance is becoming known as a hub for SoCal’s craft beer scene. During fall, our breweries also offer some crazy cool seasonal favorites. Get your taste buds ready to explore brew city.
- Who doesn’t love warm bread, especially in the fall? Well you’re in luck, Torrance is home to the famous King’s Hawaiian Bakery & Restaurant. If you haven’t tried their super-soft, sweet bread…stop what you’re doing and get to a grocery store now! Seriously though, their rolls are AMAZING. King’s Hawaiian products are sold around the country, but their only bakery and restaurant is in Torrance. It’s truly one-of-a-kind and worth a visit. While you’re here, you may as well check out our other fabulous bakery and dessert shops around town. Love is sweet, enjoy a treat (or ten) in Torrance this fall.
- Football or fútbol? Whatever sport gets your gears going, Torrance has you covered. Watch the Los Angeles Chargers or the LA Galaxy play at StubHub Center this fall. It’s less than six miles from Torrance, score! You may as well take advantage of the time we have with the Chargers so close, they’ll be moving to their swanky new stadium in a few years. (Boo!)
These are just a few reasons to fall in love with Torrance this season. Come explore our welcoming city and experience all Torrance has to offer. So, what are you waiting for? Book your trip today!