Looking for the perfect excuse to Instagram a picture of your food? If so, then keep on reading!
“California Dream Eater,” sponsored by Visit California, is asking for plate photo submissions for their new ‘eatertainment’ series. Help us spread the word that Torrance has some of the best places to eat in Southern California.
Who is the California Dream Eater? Chase Ramsey is a guy who proudly, passionately and hilariously eats the best things in California on behalf of foodies everywhere. You can view Chase’s previous eating adventures on YouTube and Instagram.
How to submit a photo: California Dream Eater is currently accepting submissions for Chase’s Southern California tour in October 2015 – yes, next month! – so head to your favorite restaurant and start submitting photos now!
1. Take a photo following these guidelines:
– Amateur-style photos, could have been taken by Chase himself
– Un-edited/filtered images
– Original, not previously shared by another social profile
– Capture a sense of place whenever possible
– No people, hands or dining partners in image foreground
– Capture the full plate in frame; avoid super close-up images
– People acceptable in the background/out of focus
2. Tag your photo @CaliforniaDreamEater and use #DreamEats. Don’t forget to tag the restaurant that you are eating at and Discover Torrance by including @DiscoverTorrance and #Torrance. Be sure to take a look at other foodies’ submissions using the above handles and hashtags; you might just find a new “must-visit” eatery!